An Arthur Murray Teacher has to be good at one thing, besides the dancing-obvious, communication. Whether it's sound effects, "Boom-chicka-chicka" or polite requests, "would you please close your feet when you get the chance?" - it is safe to say that their voices have been stuck in your head at one time or another.
[Scroll Down For the Video]
What Could Make These Arthur Murray Teachers Speechless?
6 Interesting Arthur Murray Dance Teacher Facts:
1. Every would-be instructor goes through an incredibly competitive interview process, an even more competitive training program, and, when that's all finished, they train and teach full time.
2. In some cases, for every 1 hired teacher, there were 50-100 interviews.
3. Arthur Murray instructors receive daily training on teaching, customer service, dance, and the culture of the Arthur Murray organization.
4. They live by the motto, "No one cares how much you know, unless they know how much you care."
5. Arthur Murray dance teachers are like redecorators, but for your dancing and social life.
6. If Arthur Murray dance teachers didn't love teaching, then they would stop after the 100th box step. The fact is, they love to help new dancers triumph and take a personal interest in the success of their students.
What do you like best about your Arthur Murray dance teacher?
Want to learn more about your Arthur Murray Staff? Click Here: STAFF BIOS
Want to learn more about starting your dance lessons? Click Here: START WITH A FREE LESSON
Arthur Murray bay area locations: Hayward, Livermore, San Francisco, Millbrae, Fremont, Walnut Creek, Stockton, and Redwood City
You don't need dance experience, a dance partner, or a desire to dance on TV to walk in and dance out.
|7 Things Your Dance Partner Needs||25 Signs Of Dance Progress|
|Arthur Murray From A to Z||Dance Lesson Escape Plans For Busy Parents|