Arthur Murray Dance Studio To Open In Stockton
A New Owner
Consistent GrowthThe Arthur Murray Live Group, headed by Chris and Daisey Lynam, have helped to open new locations throughout the Bay Area. Here is a look at the growth of this area over the last 8 years.
- 2008 - Arthur Murray Livermore - Franchisees: Chris & Daisey Lynam
- 2011 - Arthur Murray Walnut Creek - Franchisees: Chris & Daisey Lynam
- 2013 - Arthur Murray Fremont - Franchisees: Richard & Marianne Myers
- 2014 - Arthur Murray Millbrae - Franchisees: Jenny & CJ Gomez
- 2015 - Arthur Murray San Francisco - Franchisees: Chris & Daisey Lynam
- 2016 - Arthur Murray Stockton - Franchisee: Madisen O'Laughlin
A New Chapter
Madisen leaves behind an incredible legacy at the Arthur Murray Walnut Creek location. As a part of the management team since its opening in 2011, Madisen, alongside the staff and current Supervisor Karen Prado, helped the school become one of the top 3 Arthur Murray Dance Studio locations in the world.
The Goal For Arthur Murray Stockton
This new location brings a reputable business, and an exciting activity, to the city of Stockton. Arthur Murray has nearly 300 locations around the world on six continents, and a teaching system that's been in use since 1912.
Although the studio isn't completed yet, the new owner knows what she wants.
"The vision is to bring all the benefits of ballroom dancing to the people of Stockton. To create a family-like community where couples and singles of all ages can receive dance instruction with top of the line service. I want to bring back the classic dinner and dancing date night."
People of Stockton, get your dance shoes ready.