We have all done it at some point. Maybe it was a season, or a moment, where we were sensitive enough to find perfect wisdom inside a cookie.
Now, we have compiled some of that wisdom. And, as is our custom at Arthurmurraylive.com, with no MSG.
37 Fortune Cookie Sayings Every Ballroom Dancer Will Cherish
Read These For Secret Dance Tips 1-3
1. When you look down, all you see is dirt, so keep looking up.
2. All your fingers can't be of the same length.
3. An upward movement initiated in time can counteract fate.
Read These Before Your Next Dance Lesson 4-9
4. Happiness is an activity.
5. Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
6. Never give up. You're not a failure if you don't give up.
7. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle
8. Never give up. Always find a reason to keep trying.
9. Your shoes will make you happy today.
For more on preparing for your next dance lesson, we recommend: "4 Ways To Achieve Zen Before Your Next Dance Lesson"
Read These As A Reminder Of Why You Started Ballroom Dancing To Begin With 10-15
10. Accept your past without regrets. Handle your present with confidence. Face your future without fear.
11. Believing that you are beautiful will make you appear beautiful to others around you.
12. The greatest risk is not taking one.
13. You cannot love life until you live the life you love.
14. Welcome the change coming into your life.
15. For hate is never conquered by hate. Hate is conquered by love.
For more on your journey as a ballroom dancer, we recommend: "A Student's Guide To Arthur Murray: A To Z"
Read These Each Time You Go Social Dancing 16-20
16. A smile is your passport into the hearts of others.
17. A stranger, is a friend you have not spoken to yet.
18. Be tactful; overlook your own opportunity.
19. Don't pursue happiness - create it.
20. Wise sayings often fall on barren ground, but a kind word is never thrown away.
For more tips on Social Dancing we recommend: "The Arthur Murray Formula to Social Dancing With Style"
Read These Before Your Next Dance Event 21-23
21. You will travel to many exotic places in your lifetime.
22. Be on the lookout for coming events; They cast their shadows beforehand.
23. Do not fear what you don't know.
Read This The Next Time You Feel Nervous About A Dance Performance 24-28
For more on dance events, we recommend: "Master Your Dance Competition Calendar"
24. Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow.
25. Happiness is often a rebound from hard work.
26. You must try, or hate yourself for not trying.
27. Your life will be filled with magical moments.
28. Meeting adversity well is the source of your strength.
For more on your next dance performance, we recommend: "Avoid These 5 Dance Performance Pitfalls"
Read These If You Are Ever Bummed Out By Your Dance Results 29-34
29. Seek out the significance of your problem at this time. Try to understand.
30. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
31. You are not judged by your efforts you put in; you are judged on your performance.
32. The man on the top of the mountain did not fall there.
33. How can you have a beautiful ending without making beautiful mistakes.
34. If you have something good in your life, don't let it go!
For more reading on dance results, we recommend: "31 Things Dance Judges Want To See You Do"
Read These To Improve Communication With Your Dance Partner 35-37
35. Its amazing how much good you can do if you dont care who gets the credit.
36. Never upset the driver of the car you're in; they're the master of your destiny until you get home.
37. For success today, look first to yourself.
For more reading on Dance Partners, we recommend "7 Things Your Dance Partner Needs To Hear You Say"
A good way to keep healthy is to eat more Chinese food.... and subscribe to this blog.
|The Dance Partner Poem||Navigate The Dance Floor Like A Road Warrior|
|Bullets Before Ballroom||An Argentine Tango Journey|